Our service of worship this week is led by Rev Molly Chitokwindo. Please join us in the church or online at 10:30am on Sunday.
To reserve your place in church please contact us beforehand by Email to our reservations manager (click this link). Reservations are taken from Midday on Monday until Midday Friday.
In your email please state:
- How many people will be with you in your “bubble”
- if you want to be socially distanced (2 empty chairs or 1 metre away from another bubble)
- if you want an empty seat next to you
- if you will sit anywhere and next to anyone
Please note protective measures at our services are being relaxed gradually over the summer:
- Please make sure you sit in the seating area you selected, following the stewards’ instructions.
- Please continue to wear your mask in the church especially for singing, unless you have a medical exemption
- Please use sanitiser and provide your details for our track and trace records.
- Please be respectful to those who are not yet comfortable with the relaxation of social distancing requirements and may wish to maintain 2 metres distance
- Please no mixing before the service, and as we are now serving teas and coffees in the hall after the service, we can meet and talk safely
For those unable to attend church in person please watch our service online – either live at 10:30 on Sunday, or see the recording later.
Photo by Joshua Earle on Unsplash