There are 8 Housegroups meeting regularly in church members’ homes during the week. There are up to 15 in each group with some being much smaller. The frequency and times of meetings are listed below. The groups choose their own topics for discussion, some have used the York courses as a basis and one group is working its way through the Bible, book by book. One group, God Talk, has arisen from those who attended an Alpha course and still want to find out more about God. A housegroup provides a good opportunity to get to know other church members in a more relaxed setting and have frank and open discussions.
- Monday evenings – monthly
- Monday evenings – fortnightly
- Wednesday afternoons – monthly
- Wednesday evenings – monthly
- Wednesday evenings – twice monthly (Life Group – for 20s-40s)
- Wednesday evenings – fortnightly (for women)
- Thursday evenings – fortnightly
- Varied evenings.